This vintage-meets-modern macrame wall hanging tapestry inspired by tribal objects, ethnic art, aztec decor and boho decor. Approx 14" W x 33" L (weaving design 15" L - fringe 18" L), wooden dowel 16" L. Made with 100% cotton rope, this unique wall hanging will brighten any room.
- Handmaded with soft cotton rope.
- Bring you home warmth and texture.
- Use: Living room, bedroom, baby nursery, kids room and even a cozy café or a studio.
- Style: Boho Handmade Wall Decoration
- Material: 100% cotton rope
- Color: Beige
- Additional Materials: Wooden stick
- Weaving Method: Hand woven
- Type: Home & Garden > Decor > Artwork > Decorative Tapestries
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
- Size: 14" W x 33" L
- Unit Weight: 0.99 lbs
Question: Will these be noticeable or blend in on white walls?
Answer: Yes, mine looks beautiful on my white wall. They look cream colored, not white. Beautiful piece!
Question: How long does this hang from the nail?
Answer: From the nail, the total length is 43 inch (110cm), 33 inch (83cm) from the stick/dowel till the end of the fringes.
Question: Could you dye the cord?
Answer: I don't see why not. I believe the site stated it was 100% cotton.